Human Design came into the world through Ra Uru Hu. He received the knowledge as a transmission in 1987, and spent 25 years (until his passing away in 2011) getting it out into the world and organizing it, so it can be passed on as a system.
HD is a synergy of ancient and modern sciences. Astrology, I Ching, Kabala, and the chakra system, all combined together perfectly in a graphic map. The map is unique to each being, this is why HD is also called the science of differentiation.
Each map is the same basic graphics, but there are different elements colored in – we call it “definition”. Everything that is colored in in your map is your genetic activation, it is the blueprint of the structure that is you. It is who you are, and all the information of YOU is there, from the basics to the most detailed resolution.
The Human Design map consists of 64 genetic gates (the I Ching hexagrams), that connect together to form 36 channels, that run between 9 centers.
Each individual map is a combination of two maps – The Design (the body, subconscious) and the Personality (the mind, conscious). Together they form a quantum graphing that has 26 gates activated by 13 planets in each side (design and personality). So in every map you will see different gates, channels, and centers colored in.
And this is just the surface structure. In the substructure, every gate of the 64 is activated by 1 of 6 lines, 1 of 6 colors, 1 of 6 tones and 1 of 6 bases. Every gate has 1080 different options of activations. We are infinitely unique.
The Human Design map is a road map to the energetic structure of the human being. It is the deepest, most detailed, most accurate knowledge I have ever encountered of how humans work. And the best, most precise and practical tool for using the understanding and making a correct life out of it.
Human Design may be for you IF:
- You are willing to question what you think you know, and hear something truly different
- You are interested in waking up to who YOU truly are, and are willing to take practical steps to do it
- You are ready for a deep and profound process, not a quick fix
- You are ready to be your own authority, and give up the supposed benefits of “fitting in”
- You wish to understand your relationships better, and change your communication with the world
- You are ready to truly love yourself and be YOU